There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
From computers to mobile phones, never has it been more important that our pupils are protected from harm and supported to achieve the maximum benefit from new and developing technologies without risk to themselves or others.
Children have regular online safety lessons in school, and teachers are always quick to respond to any issues which may arise. We use a range of resources, including those from National Online Safety which are regularly updated to reflect the needs of our children in the modern world.
Children are taught to follow the 'SMART' rules for staying safe online: